At Busby’s Family Karate, safety is our top priority. In order to best serve our students and community, we have introduced a COVID-19 Safety Protocol to help keep our dojo sanitized, our staff and students healthy, and our community thriving. We ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- We do our best to maintain appropriate social distancing within the dojang at all times, and if there are drills that require students to be close to one another while training, they must all wear a mask.
- All staff, parents, and students will be asked to wear a mask while entering the dojang. However, the mask may be removed while training if necessary.
- Students are allowed to enter the studio 5 minutes before their class, as we let the class before them exit. We encourage social distancing while students wait to enter the dojang.
- All students must use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the studio, and before stepping onto the mat.
- We ask that any persons who are ill or symptomatic not come into the dojang, and parents must notify us if anyone in their family or close circle has been exposed to or tested positive for Covid-19; and if so, all must follow the Health Department’s guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the dojang.
- At this time, we ask to keep the numbers in our observation area lower.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know! We look forward to continuing to train safely, effectively, and to help our students meet their goals. We will all get through this together!
Master Stacy Busby KSBN
International Master Instructor
Busby’s Family Karate
Published: October 1, 2020
Categories: School Announcement